Knife Muela Skinner Pakkawood 115mm (BISONTE-11R)
BISONTE-11R hunting knife for skiving the fixed blade construction full tang. Perfectly balanced, designed for lovers of hunting, works as a universal knife. In stainless molybdenum-vanadium Mova.
- The blade – solid, thickness is 4 mm having excellent mechanical properties
- The profile is a hook blade – on the back of hook skinning
- Made of durable stainless steel, molybdenum-vanadium X50CrMoV15 hardened in the range of 57-58 HRC.
- The edge is a smooth type plain derived edged concave (Hollow Grind).
- The coating is a satin finish (semi-matt) to eliminate glare.
- Handle – profiled cladding under the fingers of laminated wood pakka
- Colour is brown to provide a reliable, secure grip.
- The knife feels very good in the hand and does not slip. It is easy to operate in all conditions.
- Rivets fastening the cover is made of brass. The extended projection serves as the hilt – protecting the hand from slipping during operation. In the back of the handle, a hole is made for the cable.
- Case – zip closure and is made of natural leather in brown with an embossed logo of the manufacturer. It fixes to the belt or enables you to carry a knife in a vertical position.
type of steel: X50CrMoV15
Blade length: 115 mm / 4.53 ”
Blade thickness: 4.0 mm / 0.16″
Overall length: 227 mm / 8.94 ”
Weight: 230 g / 8.11 oz
type of cutting edge: Plain
type blade: Hookblade
Type of grinding: concave
Material handle: Pakka Wood (Coral pakka wood)
Manufacturer: Muela, Spain