Knife Muela Skinner Polymer Handle 115mm (Bisonte-11G)
BISONTE-11G is a professional hunting and skinning knife with a fixed blade construction with a full tang. Perfectly balanced, designed for lovers of hunting, also works well as a universal knife.
- The blade – solid, thickness 4 mm having excellent mechanical properties profile
- Hook blade – on the back of hook skinning.
- Made of durable stainless steel, molybdenum-vanadium X50CrMoV15 hardened in the range of 57-58 HRC.
- Edge – smooth type Plainderived edged concave(Hollow Grind).
- Coating Satin Finish (semi-matt) eliminate glare.
- Handle – profiled in a hand made of flexible plastic (polymer) provides excellent grip when working. Knife very good in the hand, you do not slip, it can be easy to operate in all weather conditions, even during the winter – not freezes your hand. On the handle – corrugated ramp thumb and increased performance meets function dace – protect the hand from slipping during operation. In the back of the handle is an enlarged hole for the cable.
- Case – zip closure, made of genuine leather in black with an embossed logo of the manufacturer.
- Fixing to the belt or repairs enables you to carry a knife in a vertical position.
Type of steel: X50CrMoV15
Blade length: 115 mm / 4.53 “
Blade thickness: 4.0 mm / 0.16″
Overall Length: 227 mm / 8.94 “
Weight: 210 g / 7.41 oz
Cutting Edge Type: Plain
Type blade: Hookblade
Type of grinding: concave
Material handle: Black polymer
Manufacturer: Muela, Spain