Chrony F1 Master Chronograph
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2″ high.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8″ x 8″ to 14-1/2″ x 14-1/2″. The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2″ wide x 1/8″ thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
- Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.