Silicone spray is a lubricant, releasing agent, isolating agent, general maintenance product and a mineral oil free and clean alternative to oils and greases. Silicone spray lubricates and protects parts made of rubber, plastic, wood, leather, metal, glass, textiles, etc. The silicone layer protects the material against the weather, is invisible and does not adhere. Moreover, the protective film is extremely stable from -50 ° C to +200 ° C. The main areas of application of silicone spray are very broad and are in industrial, household, gardening, car, motorcycle, recreation and outdoor.
Silicone-oil or silicone spray?
When should you use the dropper bottle with liquid silicone oil and when, the silicone spray. The answer is quite simple: Whenever you need to oil precisely with pinpoint accuracy, the silicone-oil dropper bottle is the best choice. If you want to apply the silicone oil evenly on the surface, you should use the silicone spray.
The main features:
- Is lubricant, releasing agent, isolating agent and good for all-round maintenance
- For mineral oil free and clean lubrication.
- Prevents freezing of rubbers in car doors and refrigerators, etc.
- Suitable for sealing and impregnation of ignition systems
- Impregnates textiles, leather, tarpaulins, tents, latex, etc.
- Greases, cares and protects all materials.
- Prevents rubber from drying out and becoming porous
- Does not leave a greasy film behind and does not adhere.
- Protects from moisture, corrosion, rust and oxidation.
- For indoor and outdoor.
- lubrication without staining for contact with textiles and paper
- Eliminates creaking noises from hinges
- Acts as isolating spray and prevents surface leakage.
- Acts water repellent, dust repellent, antistatic and does not resinify.
- With a stable oil film from -50 ° C to +200 ° C.