Please note that ammo, primers and powder has to be collected in store.   Please remember to bring your license along.

ESS Ice Smoke Gray Replacement Lens

R300.00

ESS Ice Smoke Gray Replacement Lens

In stock

SKU: 811533012343 Category: Tag:

Description

ESS Modular Technology™ allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged
SMOKE GRAY-VLT: 15, For medium to bright light. An allpurpose daytime lens with unbiased influence on color
Visible Light Transmittance (VLT) represents the percentage of light allowed to pass through a lens.
For example, a lens with a VLT of 23 admits 23% of visible (non-UV) light, filtering out the remaining 77%.
The lower the VLT, the darker the lens