BROWNING A-BOLT 375 H&H
The classic Browning A-Bolt (often referred to as the A-Bolt II) delivers dependable, pinpoint accuracy that exceeds the stringent standards of the modern rifleman. The renowned A-Bolt has been produced in popular chamberings, materials, and finishes to satisfy your needs in any hunting or shooting situation.
Have a look at A-Bolt II rifles and see for yourself why, in the history of Browning, the A-Bolt II is considered one of the best Browning bolt actions ever made, excelling in versatility, accuracy and performance.
- Receiver – Steel
- Low-luster blued finish
- Glass bedded
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel – Low-luster blued finish, Free-floating, Hand chambered, Target Crown
- Action – Bolt-action, 60º bolt lift, Non-rotating bolt sleeve
- Adjustable trigger
- Detachable box magazine, Hinged floorplate
- Top-tang safety
- Stock – Satin finish Walnut, Checkered
- Features – Sling swivel studs installed, Recoil pad